Thursday 10 May, 2007

MY LAZY UNCLE WITH SHREWD AND SHARP BRAIN!


I call him my strong uncle because he is very strong and powerful. A big uncle with bulged muscles and iron body. He is unbeatable in chess and other mind boggling games. Brain teasers are his favourate items and like to indulge in imaginative world. At day time, he spends time simply sleeping. As night comes he becomes active and start smoking. A chain smoker ! Through my window, at night, I can see the little red glittering spot of smoking. He is unfortunately having any formal education. The other unfortunate thing about him is his undevoleped behaviour pattern. Some thing is wrong in his brought up! He does'nt know how to behave politely. He is married and has no child. Still at nights I see the moving glittering spot through my window in the opposite terrace.

No comments: