Thursday 14 June, 2007

TWO LADIES AND MANY ANIMALS


She is 80 years and her daughter is 45 years old.They live in a hut. Eight dogs,twelve goats,eleven cats, one cow and three hens live with them.All of them live in that two room hut.While grazing, the dogs guard and lead the goats along the valley.During the day time, the women go for work.The women put the food and drink for the animals inside the hut.They return after work late at night.All these time, the animals live in and around the hut and take their allotted food without any quarrel or fighting.The dogs,goats,cats,hens and the cow all live with love and help each other.The two poor ladies have no any close relatives.They live for these animals and the animals give a lot of love in return.

4 comments:

Sam said...

Is it true? Nice to meet a keralite! Keep it up
Its my BLOG

Sam said...

Tanks for the visit in my blog and favouring me.
Have a good day
Its My Blog

JustAChic said...

where do you get these stories?

Love For Child said...

That is so sweet! I have a neighbor who has only one dog, and no relatives and he told me once: "I'd rather live with the animals, than people. They are so much better." Sometimes I agree with that...